Monday, September 12, 2016

Hermana Chaparita



I have officially received my nickname. Chaparita means shortie. Sarcasm is the best right? Ha ha! This week flew by and we had a lot of really great lessons. One especially tugs at my heart strings. We are teaching a family that has 5 GIRLS (sound familiar)?  Anyways, we've been trying to get them excited to come to church. We decided to teach about the 2000 stripling warriors in Alma 56: 47-56. I love this story because it talks about the impact parents have on their children, especially moms.

In this day, we are all currently in a war, a war between darkness and light. For this our new generation needs to be prepared. I love that our prophet and apostles have made programs for our youth.  These things help us have more faith and gain an eternal perspective. 

I'm so grateful for the example of my parents. They taught me that I can do hard things and inspire me every day. I love you all and hope you have a great week! 

Hermana Herrera 



Hermana Angelita




Independence day is the 16th.  IT'S GOING TO BE HUGE!





People have the coolest pets here




My sweet Mom on her mission




No comments:

Post a Comment