Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas to all!

Hola amigos y familia!

Welp this week was terrific!  The first few days were hard but it was all worth it because of a neat experience we had on Sunday. A young couple walked into sacrament meeting. The hermana, Jessica, ran up to us and said, ¨Hermanas, I want to get baptized. I've been taking the lessons in Mexico City. The only problem is that I'm not married.¨ Our mission leader ¨knows a guy¨and they were able to tie the knot Chrtistmas day.  What a blessing!  #bestchristmaspresentever 

This will also be the last time I'll be writing from Mexico. I head home next week on the second. I want to thank all of you for your support and love. I have loved my mission and I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to serve. It's been an amazing experience that I'm sure ¨if you ask me¨ I could talk for hours about. 

I read a quote that I think is so true. ¨The Lord strengthens our backs to support our trials.¨ -Elder Holland. Its so true, when I look back in the darkest hardest moments I can always see the hand of the Lord. It is so rewarding to know that when we are in the service of God, He will help and lift us up. He will not let us fail. We just need to keep the big picture. 

I love you all and I'm sending muchos abrazos y besos from Tlaxcala, Mexico! 

Hermana Herrera 



Family picture for the Christmas card.
Have a great luchador Christmas!




When you spend Christmas at the mission home




When your investigators get married!




Jessicaaaaa




Happy couple




No comments:

Post a Comment