Monday, December 18, 2017

Tis the season



Here are some pics of what we've been up to these past few weeks. We are really applying ilumina el mundo (light the world) with all the members here in Tezoquipan! 

1. Be a good samaritan... the Delgado family had a great idea of making home made goods, DOUGHNUTS, to share with the rest of their gigantic family. There are so many of them that they all live in a privada that's named ¨Zarahemla.¨  I'm literally living in the mormon colonies.
 
2. Celebrating this Christmas with amazing sombrereros  # vivamexico
 
3. We had our ward Christmas party... which means that the Relief Society preps their skirts and dance their feet off. Hermana Ruiz and I were trying to copy their moves in the back . Mama Irma loves having her picture taken. She´s the hermana that lives upstairs from us. 

4.Got to say goodbye to this chica Hermana Rosa! She was baptized in June and still going strong! 

As we are going into this week I feel really grateful that I can have another Christmas here on the mish. We have been able to do the light the world project every day and enjoy the sweet spirit. I love how this ward is so united. Hermana Ruiz and I are running around like crazy trying to finish these 2 weeks we have left. 

I love you all and thanks for your support! 

Hermana Herrera















 



No comments:

Post a Comment