Friday, July 29, 2016

Faith is Key

This week has been full of surprises. 
The Area Elder of the Seventy came to the CCM for a fireside. It was soo good because he talked straight from the spirit. Something that I really liked that he shared was to do something that will allow God's grace into our lives. This is so great beacuse it applies to everybody.   When we show our dedication to Heavenly Father in our everday lives we will recieve help. 

This reminds me of Alma 14:24-26. Now Alma and Amulek are in a pretty sticky situation. Their prayer to God is something that we should all think about. They ask for strength according to their faith. Our faith is key for desired change. I see this daily here at the CCM. I need to have faith in every lesson and I need to have faith that I can do all things with Christ. 

Some facts about this week:
1. There were 170 new missionaries 
2. Mi compa and I made a new little friend in the laundry room. I picked up a bag and this mouse fell out. I LITERALLY lept into my comps arms. 
3. There is a major plague here at the CCM. Just kidding!  It's the flu but everyone is catching it! I wash my hands every 2 seconds. 
4. Our maestro Hermano Weber got confused and used the hermana restroom. 2 Hermanas that live in our casita saw his shoes and determined they were either man shoes or really ugly women shoes. 
5. Guys dearelder.com is super cool and free. You type up a letter and I get it that same day! 

I hope you all have a great week! 
Hermana Herrera ​



Straight cheesing with Hermana Cluff.  Twinning is winning!








We played volleyball for a solid 2 hours today!









Mis Hermanas!







No comments:

Post a Comment