Friday, August 5, 2016

One Month Down!

Can you believe it? This week has been so great but alas so very long. I think the highlight was definently our temple trip this Friday. I treasured this because I actually don´t have a temple in my mission. I know muy triste pero es ok. 

Something that I´ve been thinking a lot about is charity. In Moroni 7:45 replace charity with your name. This really helped me identify some specific things that I need to work on regarding charity. I also love the promise found in 48, that when we see Christ we will be like Him and we will see Him as He is. 



I cant believe that I will be in Puebla in about a week! The CCM has been great preparation and I love the spirit that´s here. Something that was a tender mercy was actually being called to speak last Sunday. The subject was the Book of Mormon and why it was another Testament of Jesus Christ. I loved testifying in Spanish and was actually able to see my own progression. Slowly but surely right? I hope you all have a great week! 

Hermana Herrera 





Hermana Hemming and I at the Mexico City Temple









Naomi asked for a pic. Got a little teary eyed, I miss my little sisters!










The view outside our casita!










With our teacher Hermana Aguirre









Our district with our teachers, Hermano Weber and Hermana Aguirre



No comments:

Post a Comment