Monday, November 6, 2017

This is my joy

HOLA FAMILIA Y AMIGOS 

Guys this week was so great! I just want to write an email of gratitude. First of all, Hermana Esmeralda past her interview for baptism. She is the teenager that got the miracle permission from her father. She is going to get baptized this Saturday! 

Today Hermana Ruiz and I headed to Puebla because I had an interview with our mission president. I came out of my interview and guess who I saw?  My old companion Hermana Romero and she looked happy as ever! 
 
Basically I'm really happy and really honored to see so many miracles in my life and others, especially at the end of my mission. My feelings are perfectly described in Alma 29:9 

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

Thanks for all the support and love,
 
Hermana Herrera
 
till next week to see my face.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment