Monday, October 30, 2017

Examples make the difference

HOLAAAA FAMILIA Y AMIGOS 

Guys things are looking up here in good old Tezoquipan! With the help of the members we were able to have a lot of people come to church! We work as a ward and it is really paying off :) 

That's what I want to talk about today.... there is a common phrase here that says ¨Pueblo chiquito, Infierno grande.¨ The chiste or chisme ha.. is that it doesn't take very much for something to get around. And I think that's true but we can change the infierno to something a lot better: CIELO. I have seen over and over again how people follow by example. When we all follow our Savior Jesus Christ our example can be contagious. We can inspire others. It just keeps going on and on... like a positive train.  

Just look in the Book of Mormon with Aaron and King Lamoni's father.  His heart was softened with the words of Aaron to the point where he was ready to be humble enough to receive an answer from God. I love his heartfelt prayer that is found in Alma 22:18. He starts off by saying, "Oh God, Aaron hath told me that there is a God....¨ People depend on examples to have the inspiration to change. 

I am so grateful for Hermana Ruiz and her example. Sometimes I don't even feel like I'm training because she is so prepared and ready to do her best. 

I love you all. Have a great week!

Hermana Herrera 

P.S. Along with Dia de los Muertos, our pants die. You guys will no longer be seeing Eldera Herrera





Guys my area is beautiful!  Blessed!










Where is Hermana Ruiz?




What does Halloween mean for me?  A ton of pan de muerto.
Also meet Carmelo.  We are teaching him and his wife.




TRUE LOVE






No comments:

Post a Comment