Monday, January 2, 2017

Feliz año nuevo

Wow I cant believe that it's 2017! I'm excited to see what this new year brings and the opportunity to share the Gospel! This Christmas and New Years were super special because we were able to see our investigator Angel start his year with a new life! Angel and his wife are very special in our hearts. 

Through his baptism and Francisco's, I have recognized the great importance of the priesthood in a home. The family is of God and the home is where we can learn the teachings of our Savior Jesus Christ. 

Something that I have been thinking  about a lot is traditions. In my family, we have a tradition to set new goals at the beginning of the year. As I have been reflecting on my goals this year, one in particular is important to me, to finish the Book of Mormon in the wonderful Spanish language. 

I know that when we set goals with just desires in our hearts the Lord will help and bless us. This relates to Angel as well. During one of our lessons he shared his favorite scripture, which is in 2 Nephi 10:20,  that I think will give him the strength to complete his life long goal to have a firm faith in Christ and endure to the end. 

I wish you all a very happy new year!

Hermana Herrera 



Angel




I had to do this timeline. I'd never seen Angel smile so big! Glorious!




Angelita...I learned how to make some killer mole
and she got so excited she made me a tella as well!





No comments:

Post a Comment