Monday, January 16, 2017

Updates updates and a quick Hot Rod reference



Hola amigos y familia! 

This week has been a little crazy but a great one! I wanted to share a few updates:
 
1. Hermana Robertson...meet the crew. We are officially a trio.  She was in my generation in the MTC and it's so cool to see how much we've grown in these past 6 months. Also we showed her good old Cholula and found these very authentic dolls.
 
2. Totally forgot to talk about Dia de Reyes in my past email! It is celebrated on January 6 to commemorate when the Kings or Wise Men went to visit Jesus. They have this special bread (my favorite part about holidays here)  that's named Rosca. Inside the bread there is hidden a figure of Baby Jesus.  If you get the Baby Jesus you have to throw a party that next year. (And you guys know that... I like to party!) 

3. We had our zone conference this week! Its' so great to hear from our inspired president and his wife. 

I love you all and hope you have a great week! 

Hermana Herrera


Meet Hermana Robertson




Party next year!




Zona Libertad

No comments:

Post a Comment