Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 30 going on 30

Hola familia and amigos! 

This week was one of many many changes. After 6 months in Independencia, I changed to Xonacatepec. It took a few days to get the name down. My new compa is Hermana Vargas from Chihuahua,Mexico and she is so cute! I obviously impressed her with my TacoTote knowledge and she about died. . Since I don't have too much time I thought I would share a series of pictures that accurately desicribes the heck of a week we had! 

With lots of love,
 
Hermana Herrera 


Saying hard goodbyes! I got to see Hermano Fransisco pass the sacrament.



When Hermana Cervantes gets zapped by a doorbell!



Last day together as a trio



Hermana Cervantes got an early birthday present, a dog bite! Ah the Happy 20's



Combi goddess.  I don't know how she does it!



Ending the party with celebratory tacos!

No comments:

Post a Comment