Monday, June 5, 2017

Coming back home

Hola amigos y familia,

So after 3 months in beautiful Nanacamilpa, Tlaxcala I'm headed back home to Puebla. It is super funny because I'm in Bosques, which is a street away from my second area Xonacatepec. A sweet member offered a ride, and to an Hermana with bulging suitcases this was the best act of service ever. 

I loved my time in Nana and I've learned a lot of things that helped me have a better perspective. Like: OYE! spiritual thought! 

So as we were driving back to Puebla, I was soaking in all of the beauty around me. I love love these trees and greenery. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father created this beautiful earth, and I know that His creations are evidence of His love.  I got to thinking about nature and its purpose. Its purpose really is for us! We eat, breathe, and appreciate nature. It is a necessity of life, it is never selfish. Like it is never going to hide its colors or anything! To sum it up nature is here to serve us! 

So when people say that the nature of people can change, I think of this: growing and reaching out and not focusing on ourselves. So share your beauty! Share your light and color! Because it is a necessity of life! 

On that note.. I'm not able to send pics of the beautiful nature in Nana so picture tall pine trees and an Hermana running around smiling with glee. Or just look it up in google maps.
 
Love y'all and will update on the continued adventures in Puebla,
 
Hermana Herrera 

No comments:

Post a Comment