Monday, May 29, 2017

And I wanna know...Have you ever seen the rain?



Hola amgios y familia! 

Welp another week here in Tlax past by so so fast. The weather is getting a tad more exciting, blistering hot afternoons with great thunderstorms throughout the night. The good thing is the fields are getting a lot of needed water for the crops. The members are super happy! Miracles! 

Yes miracles! 

I think one of the biggest miracles I have seen here out on the mission is the way the Gospel changes lives for the better. But it still takes daily effort to live the Gospel. I wanted to share something that our Mission President's wife shared with us in a Women's Conference we had in April. 

The principle of me vs. her
(me) is my spiritual being and (her) is my physical being. One of the hardest lessons in this life is to live so the spiritual (me) dominates the physical being. I understand real well the battle between (me) vs. (she). Especially during grueling swim practises in high school when my physical being (she) was screaming to stop and my spiritual being kept pressing forward. So when we are having a hard day let the (me) dominate the (she). 

I know that sometimes we are asked to do hard things and our physical being really doesn't want to do it. But if we listen to our spiritual me we can find the strength to keep going. 

Love you all,

Hermana Herrera



Loving this green life!




Puppy love




Exchanges with Mama Cervantes




Changing birthdays...one cake at a time!




No comments:

Post a Comment