Monday, August 21, 2017

And we all cried with one VOICE

This week was super crazy and hard. I think a week before a baptism always is. The good news is that the Martinez family passed their interview and are getting baptized this Saturday! Whoop whoop! The whole ward is supporting, loving and attending on Saturday. 

As I have said before I love Bosques and I love these people! I think that's the best part of missionary work,  learning how to work with our fellow brothers and sisters in our Father's plan. That is how I describe missionary work.

This week we have a conference with our Mission President called ¨ Why do I believe.¨ People that have just joined the church go up and share their conversion stories and then our President gives a talk. I love these meetings because they are completely by the spirit. Personal testimonies are one of the best ways of inviting the spirit. 

President mentioned a scripture, which I think defines 3 important things in Mosiah 5:2
 
1. To be converted, you must be united. That is why we need to cry in one voice. 
2. The spirit is necessary in order to know God and come closer to him. 
3. We can only be 100% disciples of Christ, not half of the time or 75% of the time. We must be examples of the believers in word, in conversation, in CHARITY, etc. When we are united and have the spirit to be with us we will have no desires to do bad. Our actions will reflect our love for God and our fellowmen. 

I felt love for everyone that was in the room. I felt the love I have for the Savior that's still growing! And I have a great love for you guys back home. Have a great week

Hermana Herrera 



Family portrait and a Happy Wedding to Madeline! I was totally matching haha!






Good eats! Puebla is known for its food.





The Martinez family: Ulisses, Yolanda and Isis





Just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment