Monday, August 28, 2017

The heavens are rejoicing!

 
So the best news I can give is that the Martinez family got baptized this Saturday! I can not describe in words how that Saturday evening went. The spirit felt like it was bursting from the room! There wasn't a dry eye in the room. 

Some of my favorite moments were:

1. Singing ¨Oh my Father¨ with the sisters
2. A lot of members from the Martinez family came to support them and agreed to be taught! 
3. Watching Ulises help his wife into the font 
4. Having the towel ready for Isis 
5. Hearing Ulises' testimony 
6. AND SO MUCH MORE!
 
It is amazing how people come unto Christ by small and simple actions. Ulises was a contact on the street! I can not express the importance of following the spirit.
 
Hope you guys enjoy the pictures! 

Also update I have a new compa! She is Hermana Romero from Hermosillo, Sonora!
 
With love,

Hermana Herrera 



All the missionaries that were a part of the Martinez family conversion




The Martinez Family




Saying hard goodbyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment