Monday, September 11, 2017

Once in a lifetime...

Sooo, this week went well. Hermana Romero and I are searching for more investigators to teach! 

I think the biggest up date I can share is what happened on Thursday night with the biggest earthquake in Mexico's history. The earthquake started at 11:50 and lasted for about 4 minutes with strength of 8.2. Magnitude 8.2 and I was dead asleep... our apartment building is on the third floor and I'm on the top of a bunk bed...asleep. 

We got a ton of phone calls and that's when I woke up, barely. My gift is still going strong! But I did miss a once in a lifetime opportunity to feel an earthquake. Heavenly Father really protects His missionaries, especially the obedient ones that go to bed on time.

This week is September 15th and you know what that means: pozole every day, attempts at the cucaracha and crazy fireworks. All exciting stuff! 

Love you all,

Hermana Herrera 



My cute compa on the bridge we cross everyday




Looking for those investigators




We found some cow friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment