Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Second shot

Hola familia
 
We recieved permission to write our families. And I got my second shot, haha. I finally felt an earthquake and it was actually pretty scary. Hermana Romero and I were in a super market and we just took out money. Thank goodness because we needed it.
 
We were in the bathroom and then all of a sudden everything started shaking like crazy. We ran out and everyone was screaming and sobbing. It was like a movie and it made me think a lot about the second coming and how those who are prepared won't fear.
 
Anyways we are doing good. There is some damage in our house so we stayed with the Hermanas in Xonacatepec. The dueno is going to check it out tonight and we have to report to President. 

Hermana Herrera

No comments:

Post a Comment