Thursday, August 11, 2016

4 more days to Puebla!

Hello!

Nothing out of the ordinary this week.  I leave for the field in 4 days so I'm pretty excited but super nervous!  Something that I have been pondering about this week is what kind of missionary I want to be.  

There is a quote that applies to everyone, "Your greatest work, your most important creation is and will forever be you."  This doesn't mean what job you have, who your family is etc. This means when everything falls away, who are you?  

There is a scripture in Mosiah 4:9 that I treasure dearly.  When we believe in His wisdom, we can gain a better understanding of who we are and also that Heavenly Father has a greater plan for each of His children. 

Also SHOUT OUT TO MY BEST PAL BAILS who was in the MTC choir in Provo. You look good and it took about 1.5 seconds for me to start crying!

HEADCOUNT OF ANIMALS IN OUR CASITA:
157 mosqutios 
3 mice 
1 bird

I love you all and hope you have a great week! ​






Hermanas!










Hermana's with photo bombers!










Soft cast after volleyball injury but we won!







Bird in our casita!





No comments:

Post a Comment