Monday, August 15, 2016

First day in Puebla

I just got into my area called Independence in the Liberated Stake and of course my companion Hermana Flores doesn't speak a lick of English pero es ok because I think I'm going to learn Spanish a lot faster this way.  I'm already being challenged.  She's a cutie and is from Mexico.  She is the first missionary in her family and she's a great example to me. I'm excited to start teaching with her!

I really like my mission president.  We had a really great interview.  I expressed my concerns and he gave some great advice.  We left the chapel and got into a taxi to go to my area and it started raining like crazy!

I will write more next week! I love you all.

Hermana Herrera






My District

































No comments:

Post a Comment