Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The biggest plot twist of my MISSION

HOLA AMIGOS Y FAMILIA, 

Well well well, I think the biggest news is that I'm a mom! I got the news on Wednesday that I would be finishing my mission by training a greenie (: and will be leaving Bosques ): Yesterday, as we were at the church waiting for the newbies I felt really excited and nervous. I know that this is a great and important responsibility!
I also had a couple of days of pure goodbyes. It was super hard to leave Bosques. I love all those members and recent converts. The good news is that Hermana Yamily, Isis´s mom, is getting baptized this FridayI also had to say good bye to a few of my past companions. Hermana Galicia is finishing her mission up in Puebla so I won't see her and Hermana Cervantes finished her mission yesterday ):):
I will be training in Tezoquipan, Tlaxcala. It's about an hour away from my past area Nanacamilpa. Mi hija is Hermana Ruiz.  She is from Ciudad Guzman, Jalisco, Mexico. I think from the second I met her I could feel her sweet spirit and desire to learn. I feel really happy that I can help her grow and learn here on the mission.
Welp, that's all I got and will keep in touch with all of the adventures we will have here in good old TLAX. 

 Hermana Herrera 

No comments:

Post a Comment