Monday, October 2, 2017

You don't know everything but you know enough

Hello familia y amigos! 


So this week was a great spiritual high just like every other week in the mission field. It was a necessary and refreshing thing to hear from our apostles and leaders. I wish I could share all of my thoughts with you guys!!!!! 

A lot of things spoke to my heart, but I loved the las few quote Elder Anderson shared: 
¨You don't know everything but you know enough¨and ¨When we choose to have faith, we are prepared to stand in the presence of God.¨ - Elder Hale 
Somewhere along the lines of that... 

With area changes coming up this week, I've found a lot of peace in these sayings. I know for a fact that change although ¨hard¨ is a good thing. It is necessary to help us grow. 

Recent converts go through a lot of changes... Imagine their whole lives are absolutely different! It's like a whole nother culture! I'll just say that I really admire all new converts to the church. Their faith is very visible through their efforts. Seeing Ulises and Yolanda at every session of conference made my heart soar. I sneakily took a picture of them(: They don't know everything but they know enough to put one foot in front of the other! 

Have a great week! May we accept and endure change like the new converts of the church!
Hermana Herrera


Ulises and Yolanda




Beehives are missionaries also!




Craziness

No comments:

Post a Comment